Certified LeSS Basics
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. On top of them, LeSS provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction to the LeSS Framework. It provides an 8 hour overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses.
The Certified LeSS basics course is for anyone involved in a Large-Scaled Scrum (LeSS) effort. The primary audience is software developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches and managers in product development groups interested in expanding their knowledge on various agile scaling approaches.
- Why LeSS?
- LeSS Overview
- Introduction to LeSS Huge
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Feature Teams
The main learning goal for participants is to gain more information on what LeSS is, what LeSS is not, the purpose of LeSS and how it may be applicable in their working environment. In addition, students will learn where to find more information about LeSS and what to do if one is interested in adopting LeSS in their company.
The participants have passed Scrum foundations courses taught by an accredited trainer, e.g. Applying Professional Scrum™ (Scrum.org) or have acquired the same knowledge from reading and practising. Participants' knowledge level can be evaluated using pre-course evaluation for Scrum (https://less.works/less/assessment/scrum).
- Our courses are always delivered by experienced practitioners who actively participate in Agile business transformations on a daily basis.
- Small training group (up to 12 participants on scheduled class) allows for a maximum focus and quality experience of the interactive workshop.
- Participants receive a Certified LeSS Basics certificate and an account on less.works.
- Participants receive all necessary course materials.
- Participants receive an e-book as a gift from Meirik to help them explore the course topics further.
We offer Individual training and business training for you to improve your skills in the workplace, establish meaningful relationships with customers, or manage your workflow. You'll leave feeling confident about yourself, your team, your company, and your future. Contact us and we'll help you start the journey to success.
What do our students say about our training?
This training is available for organisations only.
If you're interested in it - please go to "On-demand class" tab and let us know more about your company needs.
Tell us more about your organisational needs. We will come back with tailored proposal.