Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™
Becoming an Agile organisation is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and Agile team members to change how they organise their work, manage that work, and measure the work results.
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™ is a 16 hour hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with Agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities. The workshop provides a foundation for leaders' role in creating the conditions for a successful business transformation with Agile. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organisations be successful. Yet, the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organisation can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support Agile teams to achieve better results and lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organisations must make to reap the benefits of an Agile product delivery approach.
- Line managers of Scrum Teams
- Middle management of Agile organisations or companies undergoing a business transformation with Agile
- Project managers involved in Agile product delivery
- Leaders supporting business agility
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile coaches willing to learn about the manager's perspective on Agile delivery
- Why Agile matters
- Developing people
- Measuring agility
- Leaders grow agility
- Challenges of an Agile leader
- Understand where and how agility can help improve an organisation's performance by addressing challenges that can be solved in no other way
- Understand how Agile teams work and what managers can do to help them to improve
- Learn how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in organisations
- Understand what the role of managers in an Agile organisation is and how they help organisations achieve the benefits of business agility
- Understand how culture and values influence your organisation's ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Get practical skills for helping to guide and coach Agile teams and to help them remove impediments
There are no set prerequisites to attend the course. However, a solid understanding of Scrum and Agile fundamentals is recommended.
We respect your time. We never cancel our training sessions!
- Courses always delivered by experienced Scrum practitioners who on a daily basis actively participate in Agile business transformations.
- Small training group (up to 12 participants on scheduled class) allows for a maximum focus and quality experience of the interactive workshop.
- Free attempt at the PAL I assessment allowing the possibility to receive industry-recognised Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certificate.
- 14 PDU points of Project Management Institute.
- All necessary course materials.
- A book as a gift from Meirik to help you explore the course topics further.
We offer Individual training and business training for you to improve your skills in the workplace, establish meaningful relationships with customers, or manage your workflow. You'll leave feeling confident about yourself, your team, your company, and your future. Contact us and we'll help you start the journey to success.
What do our students say about our training?
This training is available for organisations only.
If you're interested in it - please go to "On-demand class" tab and let us know more about your company needs.
Tell us more about your organisational needs. We will come back with tailored proposal.