Professional Scrum Master™ II
Professional Scrum Master™ II is a 16 hours class where students learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master, such as
- how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make, and
- how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive.
The course help Scrum Masters apply different stances to be effective, such as teacher, coach, mentor, facilitator, or change agent. As a Scrum Master, identifying and effectively applying which stance would benefit your team the most depending on the situation or circumstance could prove to be the key to the success of teams.
The course provides the information and background needed to gain credibility while working with management and other stakeholders across the organisation to help them understand the benefits of Scrum and Agile.
- Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience looking to grow their knowledge and abilities in this role
- Agile coaches willing to expand their toolbox of effective methods of working with teams, Product Owners, managers, and other stakeholders
- The role of Scrum Master
- Scrum Master’s services for the Scrum Team
- Scrum Master’s services for the Product Owner
- Scrum Master’s services for the organisation
- Building confidence among Scrum Masters in their daily work with Scrum Teams, Product Owners, and organisation
- Providing an overview of Scrum Master’s stances and getting to know when and how to apply them
- Expanding Scrum Master’s toolbox with practices for working with teams and managers
The Professional Scrum Master II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. Attending the Professional Scrum Master course or passing PSM I certification before joining this class is recommended.
We respect your time. We never cancel our training sessions!
- Courses always delivered by experienced Scrum practitioners who on a daily basis actively participate in Agile business transformations.
- Small training group (up to 12 participants on scheduled class) allows for a maximum focus and quality experience of the interactive workshop.
- Free attempt at the PSM II assessment allowing the possibility to receive industry-recognised Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certificate.
- 14 PDU points of Project Management Institute.
- All necessary course materials.
- A book as a gift from Meirik to help you explore the course topics further.
We offer Individual training and business training for you to improve your skills in the workplace, establish meaningful relationships with customers, or manage your workflow. You'll leave feeling confident about yourself, your team, your company, and your future. Contact us and we'll help you start the journey to success.
What do our students say about our training?
This training is available for organisations only.
If you're interested in it - please go to "On-demand class" tab and let us know more about your company needs.
Tell us more about your organisational needs. We will come back with tailored proposal.