Scaled Professional Scrum™ with Nexus
Over the 16 hour class, students will simulate a large product development project using the Nexus Framework. The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled product development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to more than 50 practices (find many of the practices here) that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale.
The workshop will provide students with an understanding of how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large Agile project using Scrum. Throughout the workshop, students will learn the infrastructure, tools and practices needed to successfully scale Scrum to maximize the value of their product development initiative.
By taking a hands-on approach, students are fully engaged in the learning process, where they see first-hand the challenges in large-scale development initiatives and solutions for getting the work back on track. They will leave the workshop with techniques to detect irregularities and how to address them appropriately.
- Development leads,
- development managers,
- project/program managers
- and anyone else involved in coaching, formulating, participating in or managing scaled product development projects using Agile and Scrum.
- Forming a Nexus: organising teams
- Forming a Nexus: organising work
- Nexus in action
- Managing the Nexus
- Learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus framework
- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives
- Keep development initiatives on track
- Experience organizing several teams working on the same product
- Optimize team productivity
- Understand how to identify, minimize and remove dependencies
There are no set prerequisites to attend the course. However, a solid understanding of Scrum and Agile fundamentals is recommended.
We respect your time. We never cancel our training sessions!
- Courses always delivered by experienced Scrum practitioners who on a daily basis actively participate in Agile business transformations.
- Small training group (up to 12 participants on scheduled class) allows for a maximum focus and quality experience of the interactive workshop.
- Free attempt at the SPS assessment allowing the possibility to receive industry-recognised Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) certificate.
- 14 PDU points of Project Management Institute.
- All necessary course materials.
- A book as a gift from Meirik to help you explore the course topics further.
We offer Individual training and business training for you to improve your skills in the workplace, establish meaningful relationships with customers, or manage your workflow. You'll leave feeling confident about yourself, your team, your company, and your future. Contact us and we'll help you start the journey to success.
What do our students say about our training?
This training is available for organisations only.
If you're interested in it - please go to "On-demand class" tab and let us know more about your company needs.
Tell us more about your organisational needs. We will come back with tailored proposal.