Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM)
Worldwide bestseller for Scrum Masters willing to elevate their Scrum Teams!
What can you expect?
Course always delivered by trainer-practitioner.
Active learning experience - no boring PowerPoint presentations.
Multiple useful tools & practices.
You can obtain a globally recognised certification accredited by Scrum.org upon completing this course.
This certification validates your Scrum expertise and enhances your professional credentials, opening up new career opportunities and higher salaries.
Who is it for?
This course is for students in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems:
- anyone interested in starting a career as a Scrum Master,
- Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum Coaches and consultants looking to improve their use of Scrum,
- people looking to broaden and deepen their understanding of the Scrum framework and the accountability of the Scrum Master,
- anyone involved in product delivery using Scrum.
This class is about mastering Scrum rather than the accountabilities of the Scrum Master.
When you join the training, you'll:
The overall intention of Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) is to be a course about Scrum mastery or mastering Scrum. Hence the objectives of the course are for you to learn:
- about the explanation of why empirical and Agile approaches work and provide superior results in certain environments,
- how the elements of the Scrum framework work together and why Scrum comprises those elements,
- about frequent delivery of truly done increments as a source of some of the greatest threats and chances for your product,
- the basics of product delivery planning in Scrum,
- key aspects of building and growing self-managing teams are,
- about choices are available to the Scrum Master and how to use them for the best outcomes.
Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and qualified consultant. He stands out by his strong teaching and mentoring skills. He gathered his experience in both university and business environments. Pawel wrote his PhD thesis about using Agile methodology in project management. His title confirms the proficient agile skills he’s utilising in his professional career.
He obtained the Professional Scrum Master I, II, III and Kanban Management Professional I, II certificates long ago. He specialises in equipping aspiring leaders with knowledge and leading organisations on the Agile path.
Workshops with Pawel focus on maximising benefits for all participants and achieving the key goal. He builds a safe and professional environment to address major challenges.
Students value the experience with us
Check our verified opinions!
You can easily book a seat in this session by clicking enrol and proceeding with the registration and payment.
If you’re interested in a tailor-made training session dedicated to your organisation and industry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / please fill out this form (link do tego formularza, który wyskakuje), and specify your needs. We’ll get back to you with an offer within 24 hours.